The staggering viewership of YouTube (now close to one billion) is well known for skyrocketing small businesses into the stratosphere, or swiftly delivering a veto on a doomed concept. In seeming recognition of this innate power, YouTube has introduced a number of new products, resources, and tools to benefit businesses everywhere. What’s in this magic toolbox? By a large margin, most of these tools are features of Google’s AdWords for video, but there are a few other offerings. Let’s take a look:
BTW: If you’re looking for a way to edit your promotional videos together, Wondershare Video Editor is an affordable, professional alternative to iMovie, FCP or Vegas. After editing your video just the way you want it, upload it to YouTube with one click. Give it a try free:
Google AdWords for video for all:
Basically a video version of search advertising, with this service you only pay when someone chooses to watch your ad, and you can manage video campaigns from AdWords platform as your static ads.
Google AdWords for Video Key Features:
Find the right audience:
- Promote your video by keyword to appear in YouTube search results
- Choose to show your ad against content your customers are most interested in
- Connect with your audience on YouTube and the Google Display Network
- Links to your YouTube account so you can easily start a campaign with existing videos.
Measure the effectiveness of your spend:
- Find out how viewers are engaging with your brand during and after they watch your ad.
- See how many viewers watched your entire video, visited your website, stayed on your channel to watch another video, or subscribed to your channel, after viewing your ad.
Only pay for engaged views:
- With TrueView video ads, advertisers aren’t charged when viewers skip your ad, so you can focus on viewers interested in your video.
Get a $75 AdWords credit: As part of $50 million in free Google AdWords advertising to help 500,000 businesses get into video, YouTube users new to AdWords can get a $75 credit when they sign up.
Advertiser Playbook and support:
- The Playbook covers everything from creating interesting content to promoting your video with ads, and the My Business Story tool helps you to help you make a video.
So no matter your business type or audience, get on YouTube today and team up with AdWords for video, you won’t regret the exposure.Posted in Free Resources