Following with the longer days and warmer temperatures, it’s time to go outside to enjoy the sunshine. Maybe you’re planning a spring break getaway, a kid friendly family holiday or a camping trip for a long time already. When you are on trip, it will be very wonderful to discover new places and things to photo.
Here you’ll find some tips on how to take better photos for your trip.
Tip 1: Plan your time of day. If you can, try to take your photos in late afternoon or early morning. The light is much better then.
Tip 2: Try to work out which direction the icon faces. The sun always rises in the east and sets in the west. If your icon faces eastwards, get there early so that it is lit by the morning sun. The opposite applies for west facing objects.
Tip 3: Find out when the tourist crowds are likely to arrive. Many popular tourist sights fill with visitors from mid-morning onwards. If you want the crowds in the photo, get there later in the day. If you want to avoid them, go early!
Tip 4: Do some research, Google the location you’re planning on visiting – and just follow the links. The photos on the sites may give you some great ideas on what there is to photo in the location you’ll be visiting.
Tip 5: Take photos of ‘parts’ of the classic tourist sights, and then combine the parts when you get home to create a montage.
Besides the following ideas for taking travel photos, please do not forget to shoot some video clips in addition to your still images. As you can make your amazing travel photo movie with those photos and videos, and it can be easy to come true just use the photo movie making software, such as Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder.
See the highlights of Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder as follows:
1. 125+ 2D / 3D transitions & motion effects are provided to make your slideshow movie animated.
2. 210+ ready-to-use free movie styles for every occasion are offered to turn your photos & videos to eye-catching movies instantly.
3. Choose from 100+ funny cliparts to adorn your video with much more fun.
4. Stunning scene effects are available to take your movie to a higher level.
5. Pre-made Intro/Credit movies make your home video like a real movie.
6. Support to upload your photo video on YouTube instantly.
These are only ideas, hopefully they can help you to record your precious travel memories.