Christmas is just around the corner, and if you are going to travel by air, you’ve come to the right place. This article shows you something you can do with your iPhone on the plane to kill time.
About iPhone airplane mode:
It’s well-known that the use of mobile phones and electronic devices are banned on the plane. To comply with airline regulations while still using your phone, you can turn on your iPhone’s airplane mode. To do this, click “Settings” and turn airplane mode on. An airplane icon will appear in the status bar at the top of the screen.
All wireless features of iPhone, such as Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc., will be disabled.
So you can do nothing with iPhone? No! There are still many things you can do with you iPhone when the airplane mode is on!
Things you can do with iPhone in airplane mode:
1. Listen to music. Listen to your favorite music and enjoy the journey in a relaxing atmosphere.
2. Watch the videos during the flight. This may be the best way to kill time! You can prepare some favorite videos before you’re on board. Any video and DVD can be transferred to your iPhone with a Video Converter Ultimate.
3. Play your favorite games. Have some iPhone games? Now’s the best time to play your favorite games with no distraction. Just have a good time on the plane.
4. View your album. If you have a large collection of photos in your iPhone album, now you can take a look at the photos, looking back to the sweet memories. Great! Right?
5. Organize your calendar. If you keep a tight schedule, you may prefer to organize your calendar and make preparations for next few days.
6. Use the calculator. How about using the calculator to assess your traveling expenses? Make most of your time and have a good budget!
7. Take some notes. Maybe something important just comes to your mind and you want to write them down. During the journey, you can take notes of important thoughts and creative ideas.
8. Read the messages on your iPhone. If you have some text or email messages on your iPhone, now you can catch up on reading them.
9. Set alarms and use the stopwatch or timer. Ok, seriously, while this function is available, but it’s maybe not a good way to kill time with your iPhone.