Not everyone is a professional video taker, and there might be some shakes in the video because you hold the camera or mobile phone in your hands instead of using a tripod. But still you can do lot more things once the video is taken. You can use YouTube Video Editor – a free online tool to stabilize video and remove shakes, plus do some simple editing.
It is almost simple to stabilize your shaky videos as simple as shooting a new video, follow the steps and see how to easily stabilize video with YouTube Video Editor.
1. Sign in your Gmail account to YouTube website;
2. Simply upload your video to YouTube, and go to your uploaded video page after successfully uploading;
3. Then click on “Video Editor” from the menu bar, and you’ll see the thumbnails of all your uploaded videos, you need to simple drag the video you would like to edit and drop it the bottom editor bar.
4. Mouse over the video and you will find the option of settings – “Trim”, “Rotate” or “Effects”, here choose to click “Effects”. In the pop-up window, click the check-box of “Stabilize Video” and select the level of stabilization required for the video.
5. You can select to preview effects side by side with original video, if you are satisfied with the effect, click “Save” to preserve the settings.
Ok, now you complete to upload and stabilize your video with YouTube, so easy! Want to continue uploading your videos to YouTube, why not turn your favorite photos to video slideshow and share it with more friends on YouTube also.
DVD Slideshow Builder is an easy but powerful DVD slideshow maker, which helps you make high-quality videos from photo or video clips with built-in styles, and instantly upload your personalized videos to YouTube with one-click!