Get your iPad, iPhone and iPod Dance with Your Fingertips

Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 by Jenny Zeng

It’s an iPad, iPhone and iPod season! Wondershare offers a complete one-stop service for your iPad, iPhone and iPod. You can find lots of hot iPad/iPhone/iPod tools there, for windows based PCs and Mac based PCs, to freely and easily convert, transfer and share your iPad/iPhone/iPod content with friends, and most of them are offered with favorable prices. Let’s follow it to get your iPad, iPhone or iPod dance with your fingertips!

With the tools we provide, you can handle the content of your iPad/iPhone/iPod in great ease. Forget about the limitation of enjoy the favorite movies and DVD only on your computer and DVD player at home. Our iPad/iPhone/iPod converter software can easily break the limitation to convert them to your iPad/iPhone/iPod to share and enjoy them on the go.

What’s more, you can extract the audio from your love videos, rip and custom it as your personalized ringtone. Also, our ringtone maker and converter software can help you make unique iPhone ringtones with any video and audio files. And digital photo creation tools can help you view your photo album on your iPhone and set it as your iPhone wallpaper.

What annoys you most when your iPhone was lost or damaged? The important contacts and SMS, right? Especially those related to your business. Now, you can use Wondershare data & images transfer tools to backup all your iPhone files on your computer or other mobile devices. The trouble of iPhone content missing will never find you again.

For more information about hot Wondershare iPad/iPhone/iPod tools, please click here to access.

Posted in Company News
  1. Mitchell Devino says:

A big thank you for your post.Thanks Again. Great.

2. Gigi says:

thanks !! very helpful post!

3. Traffic Generator says:

I really liked your blog! It helped me alot…

4. Selena Lee says:

You know, diamond iPad was coming. Nobody should be surprised to see a Diamond iPad show up on the Internet. Cramming diamonds into products has been a trend to indicate status and fortune, from necklaces, earrings, rings to watches, pens, and now mobile phones. I don’t know it’s a kind of need for design development or just the requirement from consumers. Really need to do this?

5. Diamond iPhone says:

It wasnt officially listed on Amosus Web site as of this writing — unsurprising as the iPhone isnt launched in the UK until 9 November — but we have little doubt that itll make good on its promise for a launch next month, given its track record. Especially because it knows that there are people out there actually willing to pay the £20,000 price. We hope only that it doesnt become the model for an iPhone pendant.

6. twitter background says:

Hi, Great blog you have here. I wanted to let you all know that I think Twitter is going to be one of the best networks because of the fact that it is supported by so many industries. I also think when Twitter introduces some of it’s new features, returning traffic will go up to show the real growth of the network.

Anyway, I created a blog that offerers great resources for Twitter that are 100% free, so come and visit and don’t be a stranger.

Keep up the great work!

7. Selena Lee says:

It’s very easy to get your liked ringtones for your mobile with ringtone maker software. Just with simple clicks, you can convert your favourate songs or music to the right formats for your device. Here I recommend you Wondershare Ringtone Maker/Converter, you can get the free trail here for a try. There are also Mac version if it meets your need. For more information, you also can enter here to get it.

8. how to get ringtones says:

how to get ringtones

9. StevieLevineYork says:

Hi my name is Stevie Levine and I am living in a place called York, that is around the Midlands of England. I am 32 years of age and also I have been married for 5 years. I have 2 small children. I look forward to chatting together with you all in here.

10. Selena Lee says:

Yes, back to high school time, we always use radios and recorder to learn English. and be glad to have one. Now, with the popularity of computor and the powerful function for mobile devices, more and more students choose to listen to their lessons by MP3, MP4, iPhone, mobilephone and so on. Those applications are really helpful for studies, and very easy to use. What’s more, some of them make the study more intersting.

11. Hugh Lowin says:

These applications include study applications for students, social networking applications, and plenty of more. Students can use various types of iPhone applications which are helpful in studies, doing home-work, preparing for exams, online tutorials, iPhone dictionary and plenty of more.

12. iPhone mac fan says:

You are so good to tell us this. Impressive!.

13. Wendie Dewilde says:

Thanks for the great post.

14. Selena Lee says:

Agree with you, Jeremy Ganotisi, always the ringtones, videos, music and so on pre-set in the iPhone, iPod, etc. are very simple and not so fit for the owners’ taste, while the price for those loved ones are quite expensive. Therefore, using a right software to turn your already owned music to the right format will be a better choice, and you can find free trial of this kind software here to have a try.

To bandsxbands, absolutely there is no doubt that technology greatly influences our daily life, especially with the development of digital products. The possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium maybe can be a true reality some day, but to popularize it may be not so easy.

15. Jeremy Ganotisi says:

Hi, I just purchased a new Iphone, the ringtones on it are rubbish. There are plenty of people selling ringtones but after the price I paid for the phone I am not going to pay for ringtones.

16. Ben says:

Thanks for the great post, nice site to! It makes be want to get a blog. What software do you need to get started? I hear a lot about this WordPress?!

17. Clemente Brunfield says:

Hi there, I spotted your blog via Live search while on the lookout for free midi music and your post caught my attention.

18. bandsxbands says:

Technology truly has become one with our daily lives, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don’t mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside… I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It’s one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

19. Katie McDonnal says: