Important data and private files, not expected to be exposed.
Previously, wrote them on dairy, locked.
Later, kept them on computer, password protected.
Then, create a blog on the web, unreal name titled.
Finally, transfer them on your portable devices, take them along.
Still worried about the peep and loss of your portable devices, right?
Here, Wondershare USB Drive Encryption, it can help you to encrypt your USB drives, not the whole device, making the vital data read-only by yourself on it. What’s more, Wondershare USB Drive Encryption is given away for one day, and everyone can get it for free on 13th, May 2010.
The greatest function of Wondershare USB Drive Encryption is, you can divide your USB Drive into two areas after encryption: secure area and public area. Files are well password protected on secure area, and they can be hidden to be only viewed by you, while files are unencrypted on public area, and everyone can access them. In addition, under read-only mode, files on secure area are antivirus. Never worry about the loss of them.
Other features of Wondershare USB Drive Encryption:
- Get the highest-level protection for your data through its US military-level 256-bit AES algorithm.
- Create a password protected and resizable secure area for sensitive information.
- View encrypted data with password in any computer even without USB Drive Encryption installed.
- Support various USB devices, such as USB sticks, external hard drives, camera cards, and other portable storage media
- Easy to use, no administrator privileges required.
Moreover, there are time-limited special offers along with this giveaway. 50% off for all recovery/restore software: Wondershare Time Shuttle, Data Recovery, Photo Recovery, Registry Optimizer, etc.